יום שלישי, 17 במרץ 2020

silence-mixed media academy

Hello dears,
It is a great honor for me to be a guest designer of mixed media academy blog this month.
My name is Tali Shaul, I am married and a mother of three children.
My main profession is a cpa and at my free time I am an artist of  Mix Media and Scrapbooking.
This is my project of march challenge to mixed media academy blog.



A few explanations of the process :

First I cut circle at the size of the hoop I chose.
For the base of the work I covered it with a clear gesso , stenciling with a modeling paste and I did some stamping  around the picture.
I added shading to the background using acrylic crayons and lindy's gang sprays.

Than I designed around the picture of those two cute kids marking silence with their fingers

 Added some flowers, torn pages,molds and chipboards.
In the end,I added gray and purple  splatters with the lindy's gang sprays . 

All designed with the wonderful colors of the march challenge.
















אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Twins album-mixed media academy may challenge

Hello dear friends, This is  twins album I made for a boy and a girl. It was quite challenging when it comes to one album that is both...